Today's Speedlinking brought to you by: Mark's Snow Removal Service..."If you wait long enough, it goes away...except in Alaska."
- Here is our church's "temporary website." It's actually a blog that we'll be using as a website. What are your thoughts on this? Is this good? Will it work? What's missing? My one frustration: Google Search crawls to it reluctantly...that's bad...really bad.
- How can procrastinators and people who wait until the end to get stuff done excel at what they do? Seth Godin says it's the art of Sprinting...a GREAT read! It really helped me understand that good planning along with a late surge can produce great results.
- Someone else who's mind works like mine..."What does God hate more...line cutting or people who get angry about line cutters?" A great tongue in cheek question about how we respond to rudeness and being sinned against.
- United Methodist House Churches!?! Oo, oo, oo, appoint me! Appoint me! OK, not really, we LOVE Winchester and don't want to move, but how exciting is this! What's your take?
- I hate arial font, but how can I argue with science? CommonCraft explains that easy directions reading makes easy tasks.
Have a great day!