Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Holiday wishes to everyone! I hope that your Christmas and New Year were fun, safe, and meaningful. This has been such a unique year, but I can say that I am learning a lot about myself lately...mostly where I need to grow as a person. As long as I can follow through with it, that's a good thing!

Speaking of growing, I've made some resolutions for myself this year. They are:

  • Exercise regularly.
  • Maintain a reasonable diet.
  • Lose 20 lbs.
  • Not lose my temper as much with my children.
  • Get back to dotting more i's and crossing more t's. 2010 was a huge step back in that area!

Do you have any resolutions? Want to share?

1 comment:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Sure do! Hear ye! O hear ye!! I personally am only concerned with reach’n the Great Beyond after I make the daisies grow; however, what I'm most concerned with are my NINE fragrant, flagrant, fire-extinguisher-blogs can show YOU how to riseabove this insane culture-of-the-dead. And, yes, YOU can certainly plagiarize anything from our award-winning, kick-ass, avant-garde efficaciousness --- Strive for Heaven, people. You will NOT be disappointed. How long is an earthly, giraffe’s neck? Precisely. To-the-point. Yet, Heaven’s eternal, so’s the Abyss. WE CANNOT STAY HERE DUE TO OLD AGE.