- If the UMC really means this...wow! It sounds great. Now to implement it.
- Kem Meyer has a good video for those skeptical of the social network media on internet. But then again, I doubt you are if you're reading this :)
- People always scoff when I say that we MUST be working on the ethical considerations of AI. Will we enslave? Will we treat non-biologicals as equals? Partners? Will we marry them???? Oh, wait, someone's already doing that...yes, really!
- Oh, please, God let this be the end...Unfortunately, Oprah might be just springboarding to something else.
- The UMC is now actively engaging in a vigorous, 'grass-roots' marketing campaign. What do you think? Good idea to reach people in relevant ways? Or, missing the mark of what it means to share faith?
- This blog by Kathy Escobar is truly an amazing blessing to me. Her passion for the Church being an authentic community of faith gives me hope when ministry isn't feeling great.
- Seth Godin has a great post on "How to lose an online argument." Most of it applies to any discussion, yet...somehow we miss that!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Here's another set of great links to explore...