Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sans Secretary

Brenda, our Administrative Assistant, is out of the office this week and next. She is a huge help to the church, and things aren't quite as smooth without her here. I'm reminded of who really runs the office when people come in and ask, "How do I....?" or "Where is....?" or "I'd like to..."

My blank stares say enough most of the time, but usually end up saying, "I don't know."

Another lesson of how it takes all of us to do the work of the Church...plus it reinforced how dependent we really are on each other.

Hope to see you soon, Brenda!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Feel blessed that you have a secretary and be sure you openly appreciate her work! I am almost to the point of shameless begging for my church to get someone even part time in the office for me.